Developing innovative systems for boats is truly what Vetus is about. Vetus invents and develops systems consisting of a wide range of products to keep boats in an excellent technical condition.
Numerous news products will be displayed at the Genoa Boat Show 2015.
New entry in the M-line engines range:
Following the great success of the new M-line engine range, introduced last year, Vetus presents also the new engine 52HP: model M4.56, with the same characteristic of the redesigned M-line:
- Service parts are all easily accessible. On all M4 engines the impeller is located at the front, for even easier access
- A new air inlet filter housing attenuates the airflow and lowers the induction sound level
- The heat exchanger unit has 26 improvements, including the construction materials and surface treatments
- The plastic front cover enhances safety and appearance. All pulleys and belts are covered, thereby meeting the EC Machinery Directive
- When higher charging output is required, all M4 engines are designed to accept a second alternator as an option (when a second alternator is fitted, the front cover is not supplied)
- Finally yet importantly, the water-cooled top cover not only reduces engine room temperature, but is designed to be used as a step, making it easier to move around the engine
V-quipment inflatable boats: that little extra
The VIB series of inflatable boats are designed for optimum durability, usability and performance. The high level of attention to detail during manufacturing results in rugged boats with an absolutely top class finish. By selecting the best materials and accessories these boats have just that little bit extra.
Based on many years of boating experience, we’ve equipped the boats with many practical features. Take for example the shape of the tube ends. Together with the triangular trim flaps at the transom, the angled design of the tubes provides extra planing surface to help get the boat up onto the plane. When going fast, there is an ergonomically placed grab handle just at the right place inside the boat. Prefer to row around the harbour? Adjust the seat on the continuous bench support to find the optimum rowing position.
Packed in a sleek overall design, V-Quipment boats offer great benefits at a very attractive price.
Get on board and experience all the benefits whilst enjoying every minute on the water!
- Well thought out design with many user friendly features
- Top class construction and finish
- Ideal for transportation on davits or in the back of your car
- Four different lengths available: 230, 270, 300 or 330 cm
- Lightweight inflatable or hard wearing aluminium deck
- Stable performance under both manual and engine power
And many more to be found on Vetus stand at the Genoa Boat Show 2015 (Pavillon B upper – nr. R8/S5)