It’s not an easy way to go, since more than one century of internal combustion engine development, led to a very sophisticated technology and very high reliability of these type of movers.
This is why, whatever it will be, the next eco-friendly mover must be powerful, reliable, flexible, similar to existing engine installation. Transfluid has developed a new electric product called Tier G to address such issues.
- Super high efficiency, that means energy saving = higher battery operation time (when not connected to the grid for industrial applications) = longer range.
- No vibrations
- Very low noise compared to internal combustion engines
- Zero emissions – Environmental friendly
- Compact size
- High power/weight ratio
- Very flexible torque profile (vehicles or boats need a different torque envelope compared to an industrial application)
- 130 kW (174 hp) peak power
- Permanent Magnet technology – 97% efficiency
- power supply: 384 Vdc battery or 400 Vac grid
- SAE 4-10” (SAE J617-620) output with SAE B two bolts PTO
- Liquid (Glycol or water) cooling – Temperature and Pressure switch gauges
Unique retrofittable zero-emission solution
- Industrial on-road and off-road vehicles
- Marine main propulsion
- Marine auxiliary propulsion