The Italian Sea Group announces the sale of the new “Project Spyder” Admiral 88m megayacht in collaboration with Kitson Yachts and Espen Oeino International, archistar with a global background.
U.S. based brokerage firm Kitson Yachts finalized the sale on behalf of the Owner and will follow “Project Spyder” until her scheduled delivery in 2027. Richard Hein and the The A Group will be assisting during the construction process.
Features of Admiral 88m
The mega yacht, with her modern and elegant lines, is spread over five decks with a length of 88 meters and a beam of 13.8 meters.
“Espen Oeino is thrilled to be part of this very exciting project, which will propel Admiral and the Italian Sea Group to the forefront of yacht building in Italy” commented Espen Oeino International.
- 100 sqm of beach club which includes 4 opening balconies for terrace use, a beauty massage room, a bar and a spa
- A 10.3m x 3.5m main deck swimming pool inclusive of 3 skylights above the beach club
- 9 guest cabins with a full-beam Owner’s cabin with private terrace
- 2 x 8.5m and 10m tenders, along with a generous selection of water toys are housed in the garage
- A pickleball court, which can be converted into a basketball court and into a helipad is provided in the bow area
- The sundeck is a proper wellness area with gym, jacuzzi and ample space designed for relaxation
The interior design, characterized by a wide, bright environment thanks to full heigh windows and sliding doors, is handled by interior design firm FM Architettura.
”The entire FM team is really excited to work on this great project and to be part of an outstanding collaboration of professionals. The Owner and his Family are a great source of inspiration and support, prompting the entire team and the shipyard to create an exceptional yacht. – commented Francesca Muzio, FM Architettura’s co-founder – Great Vibes, Great yacht, Great Partners, we are eager to see it float!”
In accordance with TISG’s sustainability-oriented strategy, the mega yacht will be equipped with an innovative “diesel-electric” propulsion system with two 1980 Kw Azimuth veth Thrusters ensuring maximum versatility in manoeuvring and maximum comfort on board due to very low noise and vibration levels.