Close this search box.

The 2nd edition of the Versilia Yachting Rendez-Vous


The second edition of the Versilia Yachting Rendez-Vous, the spring event dedicated to the high-end nautical industry and organised by Nautica Italiana in collaboration with Fiera Milano, has taken place with great success in Pietrasanta and Forte dei Marmi (Viareggio) from May 10th to 13th.

Among the 22.000 visitors, 22 % more than the first edition’s visitors, 9.516 were professionals, the 59 percent coming from European countries, in particular from France, Germany, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Switzerland, and the remaining 41% from extra-Eu countries, especially from Russia, United States and the Arab Emirates.

About a hundred yachts moored in the Darsena Italia and Darsena Europa, among the historic shipyards which have made Tuscany famous for its yachting industry, where the core of the attractiveness of the show, while 168 exhibitors specialising in yacht building, accessories, components, marinas and other excellences of the industry, took part to the show on land.

The Versilia Yachting Rendez-Vous, organised in collaboration with the Distretto Tecnologico per la Nautica e la Portualità Toscana and with the support of local institutions such as Regione Toscana and the Municipality of Viareggio, had the aim to involve companies of the whole nautical industry, including national and international associations of the sector.

Among the interesting conferences held in the occasion of the Rendez-vous, the remarkable research on the Market Monitor, developed in collaboration with Deloitte, the Legal Conference and the Design Conference, providing an insight in both the institutional regulatory framework and in the contemporary yacht design.

As the figures of the exhibition are growing from one edition to another, the project is gathering attention and great expectations for future development. The next edition of the Versilia Yachting Rendez-Vous will be waiting for yachting enthusiasts from all over the world in May 2019.


SAIM: Mini Controller

The Mini Controller designed by the Swedish Zipwake and distributed in Italy