Videoworks Group confirms its leading role in AV and IT integrations of yachting’s world presenting at Versilia Yachting Rendez-Vous 2019 (Viareggio, 9-12 May) a new compact and integrated system “Premium”. For the first time, the great experience that Videoworks has gained in over 20 years on many recognised and admired superyachts, is applied on the yacht series world, where the main challenge was to maintain a great performance level into technical reduced spaces.
The Versilia Yachting Rendez-Vous 2019 is the perfect occasion for the launch of this new total engineered system, that guarantees ease control and maintentenance.
System in the box features
The basic integration that Videoworks is presenting in Viareggio is made of:
- Sound system with Sonos system – Beam and Sub
- Video system with Smart TV 4k, totally integrated in IP with Apple source
- NUC (Next Unit of Computing) with Media Server Plex as multimedia store (Plex and iTunes librieries) and remote access
- Professional Switch – 8 doors – Peplink router as access WIFI point
- Creston control system
- Lightening system supported by Sistema Vimar by-me for multiple illumination sets – 2 led and 1 striple included
- Domotic control for eventual lift
- The audio/video, lighting and domotic control is integrated in the original “ItWmodeX” made by Videoworks, available on Apple Store. With this app is possible to control the entire system with an iPad Mini or an iPhone, guaranteeing an easy, intuitive and customisable system management. The app is now available also for Android and it has a native integration with the server, to optimise the saving of on board configurations and the tele assistance.
To provide the best usability and respond to different needs of customers, this Premium system for semi-custom yachts presented in Viareggio give the chance of having dedicated upgrades: it’s possible obtain equipment and functions that are typical of an AV-IT domotic customised project.
Videoworks Group is a leader in AV and IT integration for the European yachting sector. The company has operative headquarters in Ancona, Viareggio and Aalsmeer – the core areas of Italian and Dutch shipyard – and at Fort Lauderdale, hub of North America and Caraibbean yachting. Thanks to its partner around the world, as in South America, South-East Asia and China, Videoworks can fullfill every request from an extended international and qualified clientele.