Over the last 25 years, more than 1,900 companies from around the world have taken part in the JEC Composites Innovation Awards Programme, and 214 companies and their 527 partnering organisations have been rewarded for the excellence of their composite innovations.
Now and until December 16th, 2022 the call for entries for the 2023 is open!
This innovation programme aims to:
– Identify, promote and reward the most innovative composite solutions worldwide;
– Recognise companies that are taking the lead in composites innovation;
– Publicise innovative projects and companies to a wide audience and contribute to
the advancement of the composites industry.
Knowing that partnerships are one of the key factors of selection, make sure your partners agree to participate.
The details of the Programme
- Opening of the registration platform on September 22nd, 2022
- End of the registration platform on December 16th, 2022
- Selection of the 30 finalists in 10 categories, by January 23rd, 2023
- Each finalist to confirm the parts for the JEC World Innovation Planet, by January 30th
- Each finalist to send a one-minute video about their innovation by February 20th
- Selection of one winner in each category, in February
- Announcement of the winners during the Awards ceremony, on March 2nd, 2023
- Winners and finalists to join the opening ceremony at JEC World, on April 25th, 2023.