ASDEC is organizing on June 20th a fantastic meeting for vintage and classic motorboats, on Lake Como in the magnificent and world-renowned Villa D’Este.
The meeting is open to all vintage motorboats built from traditional materials that are at least 25 years old and that are able to maintain a cruising speed of 30 kilometres per hour. The Organization has the faculty to admit more recent classic boats, provided that they are, due to their design or construction, of particular interest to nautical traditions.
Sunday 20/6 – Cruise around the centre-south part of the lake –
– 11.00 – Meeting of the boats at Bellagio
– Navigation along the eastern coast up to Cernobbio
– Stop off for group photo at Villa del Balbianello
– Parade before Villa d’Este
– Mooring at the Villa d’Este Yacht Club
– Aperitif and lunch at the “Yacht Club” restaurant at Villa d’Este.
– Visit to the botanic garden of Villa d’Este accompanied by the Chef who will tell us all about the behind the scenes at this ‘institution’ where he every day chooses the vegetables and aromatic herbs for the restaurant menus.
A detailed programme will be sent to all participants upon confirmation of their participation.