With a year of commercial and sports success, PROtect tapes introduces its 2018 news at the most important trade show.
For PROtect tapes, 2017 was once again a double-digit growth in terms of revenue and EBITDA. From a sports point of view, mention is made of the special Wingsail film for all the 35th America’s Cup teams. At present, the entire fleet involved in the Volvo Ocean Race is also using a broad range of materials, in particular, Dongfeng Team which PROtect tapes is a Technical Supplier.
In view of its tenth anniversary, in 2018, the Italian company specialised in removable films to protect chafing, abrasion, scratches, damages, ageing and wear for dinghies, racing, cruising and superyachts will be on show at METS in Amsterdam (November, 14-16) with 16 new products in the Hall 1 Booth 557.
The most interesting among the novelties are the following:
- SHOCK PSX, to fully absorb the energy due to shock, it is superior to any other product, is Chafe’s evolution, which is lighter, more flexible with increased absorption capability.
- SHIELD, crystal-clear to protect the paintings.
- SEAL, masking tapes for outdoor, no stain when removed
- NO LEAK, special tapes to be applied of flat surfaces in case of leakage
- FUSING, self-fusing tapes made of silicon, lightweight and available in various colours.
- SKID, photoluminescent antiskid, visible even at night.
PROtect tapes awaits you at its booth 1. 557 to view in person its full range of products.