A new range of high-performance Heavy Duty Waterlocks is launched: VETUS presents the HPW series.
Made out of NAVIDURIN® the HPW series are temperature resistant up to 260º C and outperform standard GRP materials by 170%.
NAVIDURIN® is proof of the company’s commitment to creating innovative solutions: it is a proprietary composite polymer blend that is optimised for use in marine exhaust systems. The combination of additives brings a unique set of properties that outperform traditional materials (used in the most demanding environment onboard) on critical values.
Because of this material, the HPW series are more durable, lighter, longer lasting and have a higher resistance to heat and pressure. These waterlocks are perfect for applications where the system is put to the test such as commercial high-performance or coastguard vessels.
High-performance material and rotating hose connections for a near custom installation – who needs GRP?
The ability to handle extreme conditions combined with the 360° rotating bodies and hose connections makes the HPW series an economical alternative to high priced custom made solutions. VETUS off-the-shelf HPW series also reduce lead time and trim inventory compared to custom-made solutions. The HPW series is available in stock right now.
The HPW in short:
- Special composite blend NAVIDURIN is capable of handling temperatures up to 260 ºC
- High capacity waterlift design providing complete security for your engine
- Excellent sound dampening with minimal back pressure
- Complete with floor mounting brackets
- Precision moulded and with 360° rotating body and hose connections for perfect alignment
- Lightweight and completely corrosion free system
- Galvanic isolated
- Heat ageing stabilized
- C.E. and A.B.Y.C. approved