SEAFUTURE has the Sea as its protagonist, the blue gold of our century, which represents a strategic element for many economic activities: the impact of the marine element is not only attributable to the landscape, but is strongly interconnected with the economy.
With SEAFUTURE, companies and businesses are made available an opportunity to meet to create a network of connections through the industrial sector, research, institutions, environmental associations and the armed forces, with the Navy in primis.
Participating in this event means nurturing these synergies and strengthening
relationships between all the players in the field.
Terranova Instruments, operating in the process instrumentation sector with the historic brands Valcom®, Spriano® and Mec-Rela® participates in the event together with the newly acquired Tecnomatic ® presenting the following products:
– pressure, level and temperature transmitters for onshore and offshore applications
– digital level switches with self-calibration system
– solutions for multiphase flow measurement
– flow meters (Venturi, Orifices, Annubar, calibrated discs)
– atmospheric oil mist meters
Terranova and Tecnomatic Flow Elements at SEAFUTURE 2023: stand D25