The Italian Sea Group at the 32nd edition of the Monaco Yacht Show not only made the worldwide preview of some of its newly launched yacht, but also made the announcement of new projects and future collaborations.
Throughout the event, TISG’s new models caught the attention of many attendees, who reached the stand in Quai Rainier Ier to see the projects present. Only a selection of owners, international brokers, industry press, and investors had the chance to visit the yachts in the dock:
- Perini Navi Art Explorer, a 47m sailing catamaran among the largest in the world, which had the honour of hosting on board Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Carolina of Monaco;
- Tecnomar This Is It, a 43m motor catamaran, among the show’s stars due to its extremely innovative and futuristic design;
- Admiral Silver Star, a 55m motor yacht which charmed visitors with its Giorgio Armani interior;
- Admiral Kenshō, an award-winning and admired 75m yacht;
- Two models of the Tecnomar for Lamborghini 63 project.
During the press conference, held on September 26th at the Yacht Club de Monaco, TISG also presented three new projects and announced an important collaboration with Studio Fuksas and Luca Dini for the design of motor yacht Sea Flower, an 80m Admiral yacht.